Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Delray 2011

Another family vacation. All be it a mini one. We are off to Del Boca Vista for a long weekend. Originally, it was just a chance to get away, as a family, somewhere warm. The fact that it was Mother's Day weekend never dawned on us initially.
I think it will be nice to spend the holiday with Demi's Mom and Grandmother. I don't know that we have spent a Mother's Day with Demi's Mom since we have been together. It will be nice change. I think Tess (Demi's Mom) will appreciate it.
The boys are just excited to be going to Florida. They were not on our last trip a few weeks ago and have been complaining about it ever since. It will be there first voyage on JetBlue. I think they will like the individual TVs. A very nice feature. Genius, really.
I would like to be able to do something special for the Mom's. Nothing outrageous. I think outrageous would be hard to pull of long distance. Some nice flowers would probably do. But three generations of Moms together will be quite an event.

No comments: