Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day 2012

Well, it all comes down to today.  No more phone calls.  No more adds.  That was pretty much what I was really waiting for.  I got more than I hope for.
     The boys had not really said much about the election.  But when I went to check their homework agendas, Coco had a homework assignment to watch the election.  So the boys asked to eat their dinner in front of the election coverage.  Fine by me.  They asked me which channel to watch.  I told them to pick one.  The boys sort of looked at me funny.  Until they flipped through the channels and say coverage on most.  I asked them to stay on ABC because I had a friend in college that works as Washington correspondent for ABC.  The boys watch for a long time.  They asked some pretty good question.  We had quite a debate about the electoral college.  It was really a nice evening.  And an educational one.

No comments: