Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Need a Twix

Homework! Homework!  Give me a break!  I have been working the Caz on make up assignments all week.  He has until Friday to hand them all in to salvage some of his grade.
     It sure isn't easy.  Not all the teachers use the Student Portal at all, let alone for homework assignments.  Some teachers use the Teacher's pages on the school website.  Other's have their own websites.  How is one supposed to find it all?  Of course Caz should be writing it all down.  If he had, we wouldn't be here today.  I know his ADD makes it tough but he's got to figure out a system.  So we continue to work on finding on.  It's exhausting though.  I thought my homework days were far behind me.
     It's a hard balance.  How much to I help.  How much is reasonable to expect of Caz?  How do we find a system that works for how his mind works?  Which isn't like how my mind works.  Until we figure it out, we keep working at it.  It's what parents do, right?

No comments: