Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Working Man

Caz had to work all weekend.  He actually had some long shifts.  OK, long for him.  But I am sure it seemed like an eternity for him.  6 hours both days.  I think the idea of time and a half on Sunday appealed to him.  He's the ideal kid for fall Sundays.  He would rather get paid right now, so he doesn't mind missing the Pats game.  But he can banter enough about the Pats to keep customers and co-workers happy.
     I figured he could use a Good Morning burger after his shift.  I knew Demi and I didn't feel like cooking.  Win/Win for everyone.  KKatie's Burgers it was.  The place really does have great burgers.  Whatever was on the KKMacSmash was the perfect call.  Caz got his bacon, fried egg, and cheese all in one place.
     Caz has been very responsible with his work.  I think it has given him a good sense of what things cost.  Teaching him the value of a dollar, right?  He was broke this weekend and wanted an item for his new Nintendo DS.  He couldn't afford it at the moment.  But he did get his paycheck.  Guess it's time to teach him about banking hours and deposits.

No comments: