Thursday, December 8, 2016

Birthday Time

It felt like I spent most of my birthday at the Reggie Lewis Center for Caz's track meet.  The first meet of the season.  I really would have it no other way.  It was fun to watch him compete again.  He performed well, too.  He was pleased with his performance.  This in turn made me smile.
     We had a late cake session.  We ate got home late from the meet.  We ate dinner late.  But they still wanted to do cake and presents.  I told them we could wait.  But it was nice.  They were excited to see how they did with their gifts.  Caz's stole the show.  He went to get a collapsible snow shovel for my car.  He ended up getting a real shovel.  A real child's shovel.  "Use under adult supervision."  "For ages 6 and up."  "May cause injuries."  Well, at least he tried....

No comments: