Saturday, January 21, 2017

Celtics Night

Coco received tickets to a Celtics game for XMAS.  He was presented 4 tickets, so he could take some buddies.  Last night was game night.  There was a lot of planning but it was teenager planning,  Demi and I kept hearing, "I got it."  He didn't have it so much.
     In the end, it all worked out well.  He secured two friends.  His older brother rounded out the group.  Demi and I dropped them off on Causeway Street with some funds for drinks.  Demi and I hung out with friends, while the boys went into the game.  We collected them after an overtime classic.  Then we all marched down to the North End.  We tried and failed at getting Regina's pizza.  But we got canolis from Mike's.  We ordered pizza on the way home, then sat down to eat our treats.  Coco really seemed to have a good time.  I think the evening was a success.

No comments: