Sunday, June 17, 2018

Father’s Day 2018

This was a strange Father’s Day this year.  I really didn’t get to see the boys.  Coco was working.  Caz slept late after being out late.  I went to the beach early, and stayed until 3 pm.  Demi joined me later.  Ideally, I would have us together as a family.  I will chalk it up to a circle of life thing.
     The best part of the day?  Present time.  But it wasn’t the presents themselves.  We did that late.  The boys asked around 6 pm, if they could play hoops with some of Caz’s friends.  I was really touched that Caz asked Coco to play.  That was fantastic to see.  When they came back and wanted to do presents, sure it was nice to see them excited about what they picked out.  But the card was the best.  They both wrote personal, heartfelt notes.  I really appreciate the thoughts and sentiments.  I love those two.  It is great they can express themselves.

No comments: