Friday, October 5, 2018

Friday Night Lights 2018

It’s father/son night.  Coco and I are going to the Duxbury football game.  It is going to be the first fall night.  It is going to be football weather.  It is also Black Out Night.  The student section is supposed to wear all black.  Coco is in the spirit.  I love when he gets fired up to participate.  He even wanted to use my black Duxbury hat.  And he doesn’t mind riding to the game and being seen walking in with his dad.
     I don’t think Coco had seen Coach Downey in years.  He at least said hi and a few words about college.  We were up on the hill.  The students hadn’t arrived yet, so Coco wanted to hang with us for a bit.  Of course, as soon as some showed up, he took off.  But it was nice for a while.  I hope we get to go to a few more of these.  This is our last chance.  The Coco Senior Year Farewell Tour.

No comments: