Friday, May 9, 2008

May Flies

The spring season for May flies is here. As if the cold, rainy weather isn't enough. The little annoying gnat-like black flies, swarming around your head. Flying in your ears, in your nose, or in your mouth. Extra protein, sure. But I could do without.
Caz is still growing his hair out. He's been on a mission to get his hair down to his shoulder. There is definitely a style, trendy thing happening. But I think it also, Caz asserting himself to. I think he knows Demi and I aren't wild about. So he is testing the waters. But we definitely haven't been fighting him on it, or talking in anyway to discourage it. Or at least anymore. I told him one or twice early on, when he was still mulling it over, that he didn't want to be mistaken for a girl. But since then, I probably have been going over board in support. All right, you got my. Reverse logic there. If the old man likes it, then why do it? Caz has been soldiering on. He's got the old man's hair, so the natural curl is thwarting him a bit is his attempt to reach the shoulders. And I am going to say go with Caz is just really wants longer hair, rather than him seeing through my attempts at using child psychology. I dare you to say otherwise.

No comments: