Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pool Time

"Caddies Welcome 1:00-1:15 PM"

We are very fortunate to have virtually unlimited access to a pool, right next door, at my parent's. With that in mind, and with all our trips to the beach, Demi and I feel it is important that ours boys be proficient swimmers. They have friends with pools too. So while both boys have had lessons, we keep making them work on it. Safety first. We want them to have fun but they need to prove that they can be safe by swimming correctly and obeying the rules of the pool.
Gizmo is getting into the act too. I thought it was a good idea to get her acclimated and brought her into the pool with me. The first time, I didn't actually put her into the water. The second time it was 2-3 feet from the steps. And the third time she fell into the water on her own. So far she has fallen into the water 3-4 times, just running along the edge. It would appear the kids are not the only ones in need of swimming lessons.

No comments: