Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mighty Mites 2008

This years edition of the former JV - second grade mites, is Coco's first foray into football. As noted previously he is chomping at the bit. 23 of Chandler Elementary's second grade class. It's all their first experience with football too. For me, yes I have coached the last two years. But now it is exclusively 7 year-olds. No older kids to sort of lead the way for the younger kids. I have to adapt to a whole new bunch of coaches. I know one of the other coaches and he is an experienced good guy. I figure between the two of us, we can divide and conquer, each taking one side of the ball. The players seem to be eager, as well as the new coaches. We have an array of very big kids and very small kids. Not much in between. Should be an interesting season.

No comments: