Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pats Rant

I went with my brother to Gillette to see Thursday night football between the Patriots and their rival NY Jets. I was definitely looking forward to seeing Favre play (in a losing effort I had hoped). Now admittedly the forecast was for a rainy, cold, miserable night. But we had geared up appropriately. We made it in a bit early to get a BBQ Brisket sandwich, so we were in our seats for kickoff. I looked around and noticed a large amount of empty seats. Had Patriot Nation turned into Dodger fans? It was like a BC game. And that is not a good thing. The BC fans exemplify all that is wrong with Northern college football. We wonder why the south is so widely considered the best big time college football fans. As I said before, it was rainy and cold, and a Thursday night. Was that the reason. Or are most Pats fans just spoiled?

No comments: