Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rough Weekend

If you are one that thinks that your kids rebellion starts with the teenage years, you are sorely mistaken. "Terrible twos" is a misleading term. It may actually start with age two. Sure, there may be some quiet years in between, but kids test you and your limits daily. Don't ever forget that. This is probably why we have a generation of Monte Hall's and hostage negotiators. I could go on a tangent but there are whole classes on the "Let's Make a Deal" method of parenting, and the negative consequences that go with it.
So this weekend was one long test. Caz was really pushing it. Not a stellar weekend in the Chin household. I know my patience was maxed out and I am sure I would be considered a loser in the battle of maintaining my patience. I don't think Caz harbors any lingering ills. Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger right? We gained strength this weekend.

No comments: