Saturday, August 16, 2014

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is sweeping the nation right now.  Everyone is shooting a video and getting doused with ice and water.  Of course by FaceBook connected wife is right in step.  She got called out during her workout this AM.  Which means?  Yep, yours truly is next up.
     I really had to plot out my 3 challenges.  Sure.  I took some liberties.  But who was going to complain.  It's all for charity.  For research to cure an awful disease.
     I had my team help me - Coco and Blue.  My minions.  I then issued my challenge.  I figured it would be a good team building exercise.  I called out my assistant coaches.  I then called out my buddy, Dickie, who I started coaching with 9 years ago and his staff.  I finished issuing the challenge to my former DHS teammates.  We have a reunion next month, so there is a good tie in there.  Mission accomplished.

No comments: