Friday, March 18, 2016

Date Night

Big teenage milestone reached for Caz = First Date.  Caz got to meet his prom date in person.  He went on a double date with his good friend and his girlfriend.  This was a big night in a lot of ways.  He was in a car driven by a friend.  They went to a spot they hadn't been before on their own.  Dave & Buster's was a great call.  They can eat, play games, and socialize, all in one spot.
     Caz came home giddy.  He was smiling.  He wanted to talk to me.  He wanted to tell me all about it.  He told me how she beat him in Mario Kart and accused him of losing on purpose.  He told me how they played doubles air hockey.  He told me how he won a boat load of tokens.  I asked him what he spent them on.  He told me he turned them in for a big, teddy bear.  Funny, he didn't come home with a big, pink teddy bear.  I wonder where it is....????

No comments: