Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The. Meltdown

Tears.  Crying.  Sobbing.  Screaming.  It all finally came to a head.  The pressure of having to deal with a long term illness just got to Demi.  It was really only a matter of time.  I am actually surprised it took this long.  A lot of the burden is falling to her.  She is home the most.  Or rather, has the ability to be home with Coco the most.  She is also the focal point for Coco.  He's mama's little boy.
     The breaking point is really that there is no end in sight.  Nothing seems to be working.  Demi and I have differing views on that.  I feel a lot of it is in his head.  And what I mean by that is that he needs to want to get better.  He hasn't made that decision in his head yet.  Demi is more despondent.  She things medical science is failing him.  It is to a degree.  Either way, we still work together.  We have to.  We want to.  And we will make it.  One way or another.  I think she appreciated that I just listened.  I didn't try to fix anything.  I just let her vent.  It turns out, that is all she really needed.

No comments: