Sunday, April 3, 2016

College Bound

Caz met with some experts today.  We met with College Bound.  They had put on a parents workshop for DHS on the college admissions process.  They offer an array of college search/admissions services, from the search, to the application process, Financial Aid navigation, and so forth.  We used their introductory free meeting session.  I think we need the help.  I know first hand how useful it can be.  If it wasn't for a local man who had his own similar business, I might not have found Colby.  I am forever grateful to him.  And I am sorry he is no longer around to help other generations of Duxbury kids.
     It was a good session with College Bound.  It started a little rough.  Caz got lost on the way to the appointment, so he was late.  But it was very informative.  Caz was very interactive.  Caz gave his honest assessment of what he is looking for.  We both think we could use the help.

No comments: