Friday, April 1, 2016

Homecoming

Coco was discharged today.  Both he and Demi were really happy to be home.  It was a long night in the hospital.  Neither one of them slept much.  I was happy to have them home.  I think maybe even Caz was too.  He would never admit it though.
     Caz and I had a good guys night to ourselves.  He came into the living room all on his own to hang out.  He had been staking out his territory in the den recently.  We ended up watching a couple episodes of Supergirl together.  He then caught up on The Blacklist while I cooked dinner.  We were all set to watch a new episode of Blacklist, only to find out it was a rerun.  One more week until a new one.  So he went up to my room to catchup on Supernatural.  When I went up to bed, he was out cold.  It took a while to get him up and into his own room.  I can't just scoop him up and carry him anymore.  It did bring me back to when he was little.  It was nice spending a night, 1 on 1, with him.  A very nice positive to a less than ideal situation.

No comments: