Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dinner with Dad

I wanted to do something special with Coco tonight.  I wanted to have some one on one time with him. I want to talk with him about a lot of things.  I wanted to make sure he wasn't having problems with the current living arrangements.  I wanted to tell him how proud of him I am that he is acting responsibly and maturely.  He is taking care of himself more.  It's not like we wait on him hand and foot.  But he needs to remember the little things will he is being more independent like locking doors, closing the garage when he leaves, taking his medications, getting up on time, and getting to school on time.
         I took him out to eat at Mother Anna's in Pembroke.  I figured he would love the pasta.  He had fettuccine Alfredo on the brain.  He surprised me with an audible.    He chose the chicken cordon blue special.  He loved it.  He then requested to Dairy Twist after.  So I obliged.  He promptly fell asleep upon returning home.  That is a good night, right?

No comments: