Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Drop off 2017

The ship & cargo leave today.  Ok.  Fine.  Plane, not ship.  We ultimately decided to fly.  One the end, Caz only has three 50 lbs bags to take to Alabama.  He didn't need his TV but chose to ship it.  Demiput in an order of supplies to be picked up at Walmart in Auburn.  Flying saved us 17 hours in the car.
     It's real now.  Our little boy is leaving.  This will be a bittersweet trip.  It is the start of a new chapter in his story.  I am excited for him.  I am proud of him for getting here.  But I will miss him.  It's hard to believe he is grown up to this point.  Where did my little boy go?
     I will have to keep an eye on Demi.  She will have a hard time saying goodbye.  She will let him go in the end.  But it won't be easy.
   

No comments: