Friday, October 6, 2017

Family Weekend Auburn 2017

We got to see Caz tonight, for the first time since dropping him off in Alabama for college.  It was great to see him.  I have really missed him.  He was actually happy to see us too.  Especially, Gizmo. He was somewhat surprised to see her.  He was very excited to show her off to his new girlfriend.
     It was nice to meet Caz's girlfriend too.  She seems very nice.  Caz appears to be happy.  He is loving college.  It was warm and humid, even at 9 pm, well after dark.  Caz was in jeans.  My jeans actually.  I had been looking for those.  My one pair of dark jeans.  Anyway.  I digress.  The reunion was very nice.  He didn't rush us off either.  It was clear they had plans.  It's a Friday night in college. Of course, they have plans.  But he made an effort to see us.  We hadn't planned on seeing him until tomorrow.  This was a nice surprise,

No comments: