Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas Eve 2018

The popular argument these days is is Die Hard a Christmas movie?  Not only is it a Christmas movie, so is Die Hard 2:  Die Harder.  That was our family movie of choice for this evening.
     I was just happy I could participate some.  Day 4 of diagnosed pneumonia is tough.  I tried to stay in quarantine, but I was getting cabin fever.  I even moved to the bedroom floor to stave off bed sores.  I came down to make tea or toast, so I could chitchat a bit.  It warmed my heart to see the boys helping Demi with the centerpieces.  
     The boys exchanged their gifts, per tradition.  They both were thoughtful of one another.  Demi and I exchanged this year too.  I wanted to give her the hat I bought her with the “L” in the font matching my tattoo.  After Die Hard 2, Caz actually went to bed.  So Coco left to play XBOX.  Demi and I watched the first showing of A Christmas Story.  Then I turned in.  I needed my rest.  Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

No comments: