Monday, August 19, 2019

Off to USC

Off to South Carolina!  This is it.  We are taking Coco to college.  A short flight to Charlotte, then a short drive to Columbia. 
     We got an early flight.  We wanted to have plenty of time to drive down, check into the hotel and then go to Target.  One thing we did really well with Caz for preparing to take him to college, was to order things from Walmart and have it all delivered to the store closest to campus.  For Coco, it's Target. 
     Move-in day is tomorrow.  We have an 8 am time-slot.  I made sure to remember the Move-in packet.  It has a parking placard for the car.  It also has a placard that Coco needs to check-in and to receive his room key.  We have to leave the house at 4:30 am.  Man, is it early.  I actually couldn't sleep.  I was up at 2 am.  I watched most of the Predator before I meditated, stretched and made coffee.  I heard Coco up pacing too.  He was definitely nervous, which in turn, made me nervous.  I know in my heart, Coco will be alright.  My heart needs to tell my head that.  And then convince it.

No comments: