Thursday, December 3, 2009

Personal Days

There's nothing quite like taking that last minute personal day at the most inopportune time. There are just times when you feel like you need a break. This week, I had had it. Work has been excruciating. Life in general has been hectic too. I am really getting into the holiday season. But I have yet to really do Christmas shopping. Tomorrow just seemed like a great day take. It should be a quiet day at work. Every issue at work should be able to keep for a day. Tonight, I can spend a bit of extra time with the kids, reading and talking. Extra quality time with the kids, is a good reason to do anything. I can sleep late. I can do some errands. I think I am going to take care of Demi's Christmas present. It's early but it's a good day to get it done. I like the feeling when the stars align like this.

No comments: