Monday, September 17, 2012

When It's Time to Change

Holy Peter Brady!  Caz's voice is cracking like crazy.  He's not alone either.  Most of his football team sounds like they are purposefully tormenting dogs.  They go from Vienna Boys Choir to Barry White, back and forth more than a men's Wimbledon volley.  Caz's knows it too.  It's pretty funny, but he's not phased by it.  For which I am glad.  I really hope he doesn't feel lonely during this process, or scared.  We have had several talks.  It actually seems like he pays attention and doesn't dismiss them.  I wonder how long this process will go on for.
     Coco just stinks.  I mean, he is funky.  And not Rick James funky.  I leave his deodorant out, so he remembers to use it.  He doesn't use it much so far, but we hope to change that.  For a little guy, he can really stink up the joint.
     Ah, Puberty.  Such a wonderful process.  It's just like the video......

No comments: