Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Multi Functional Shovel

The kids gave me birthday presents early.  Demi booked a secret weekend getaway (but that is a whole other post).  They were fired up when I got home.  They had clearly been wrapping and putting presents together.  There was a trail of tape, scissors, and debris.  They both bought me gifts with their own money.  Caz got me a much needed wallet.  He knew that bi-fold was my preference.  I can't be sitting on a Costanza size wad.  That would mess with my back.....
     Coco purchased me a Shaper Image shovel.  He was a hoot while explaining all the things it could do.  It telescopes for compact storage.  It has a serrated edge.  Apparently I can saw down a tree with it.  The best feature, according to Coco, is that I can open a bottle with it.  Just in case I step in dog crap with my sandals which have an opener on the bottom.  The kid is a thinker.....

No comments: