Saturday, June 15, 2013

Raising a Ruckus

The Deerpath Trailers ran Ruckus Boston today.  The team consisted of Caz, his buddy Len, and Len's dad, my friend, Rosie.  Father/Son Ruckus for Father's day weekend.  It was very appropriate.  We decided to run as a team.  I liked that strategy.  I thought Rosie was going to have to drop out early.  He pulled his calf about a quarter mile into this 4 mile obstacle course race.  He toughed it out though.  The boys did very well.  They made it over each of the obstacles by themselves.  I offered to help Caz on a few but got waved off.  Demi ended up volunteering at one of the stations.  She got to see us muddy, bloody, and tired.  We went down Mt. Ruckmore together.  It was a really nice event.  I am very glad that Caz ran this with me.  It was a good Father and Son bonding moment.

No comments: