Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving 2013

Always a great family holiday.  Everyone got to sleep late today.  I was feeling a bit under the weather.  Demi is coming off a cold.  I decided to skip the annually early AM alumni Bloody Mary mixer.  I also decided on skipping the game.  I know.  Crazy right?  But I needed the rest.  I would have slept until noon, if I hadn't forced myself out of bed.  Caz too.
     Demi made her famous stuffing.  Coco was the sous chef.  He did a really great job.  I made 4 loaves of banana bread on the side.  I did not want to get in the way of the major cooking.  It all worked well.  We were a well oiled machine.
     I spent some time with Coco.  We played Madden 25.  Nothing like a little football on Thanksgiving.  I will need to play some COD with Caz.  That's Call of Duty for those not in the know.  So no, we are not playing something fish related.
     Looking forward to going over to my brother's later.  This is what the boys will remember.  Getting together with extended family and making memories.  They will play with their cousins.  They will eat until they can't move.  It will shape their holidays in the future.  I hope for the better.
     Hope you all have a great holiday.  And to those in our military, thank you.  Hope you get home to your families soon, safe & sound.

No comments: