Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Health Class

See if you can follow the logical progression:
     We sat down for family dinner time.  I asked my normal questions of the boys.  "How was your day?"  "What did you do in school today?"  Coco proceeds to tell us how they had a project in class.  It was all about the benefits of science.  Lab partners were teamed up.  One of his football teammates decided to name their team "Friends with Benefits."  Demi almost spit out her food.  I almost choked I was laughing so hard.  Demi asked Coco if he knew what the phrase meant.  As Coco declared that, in fact, he did not, Caz was sinking into his chair and trying to hide an ear to ear grin behind a napkin.
     After commenting on Caz's poker face, Demi asked him, "don't you start sex ed soon?"
     Caz wanted to crawl into a bag.  He wanted to be anywhere but in the vicinity to have to answer that question.
     "Yeah, right before Christmas break"
     "Merry Christmas", I responded.

No comments: