Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Pokemon Go

This new app is quite a phenomenon.  This craze is sweeping across America.  It is also very promising.  It is getting kids up and out of the house.  It is getting them to socialize in person.
     Pokemon Go is bringing out some positive qualities in my kids.  They are working together.  They are hanging out together.  They are riding their bikes.  I think they had to wipe the dust off of them.  Caz rigged his with my workout armband cellphone case.  He can keep both hands on the bars and still see his phone.  The three Chin boys are making a great team.  Tonight, Caz drove them all over Duxbury hunting Pokemon.  They were at it for four hours.  The got home at 11 pm.  Late, I know.  But it was all for a good cause.  It was a nice treat for them.  It is nice for Demi and me, too.  We have the house all to ourselves with peace and quiet.

No comments: