Thursday, February 9, 2017

Coco Training

Coco has decided to train himself this winter.  I think XC was a bit of a wake up call for him.  He didn't realize how much of a toll being away from an active lifestyle, his ailments have taken on him.  He thought he would pick up where he left off.  Not that he was ever a distance runner.  But I think he felt his natural athleticism would allow him to jump right back into the mix.  Coco got a bit of a rude awakening in the fall.
     Demi and I got a bit more gym and training equipment.  Demi had the boys clean out the XBOX room.  She set up a nice little training facility in there.  And so far Coco has used it.  I am not quite sure what he is doing.  I try to observe but don't want to spook him.  I think he is looking some techniques up on YouTube.  Or maybe his football buddies are sharing their workout regimes with him.  But he is doing something more often than not.  He is going in the right direction.

No comments: