Friday, January 19, 2018

Mid Terms 2017

Coco had mid-terms all week.  I don't know when he studied for them.  I know he did some.  And I know he needed to crush it in Physics and Math.  He needs to pull up his second term grades in those subjects.  He also has to make up for his under performing freshman year.  Yes, it was related to his illnesses.  But he has the ability to make up ground.  As we know from Caz, junior year is tough.  It is the critical year for the college search.  The grades matter a lot.  Coco needs to exceed.  We don't want to put pressure on him.  It is a fine line trying to raise the bar on him but not invoke the anxiety.  There is no guidebook for this.  Demi and I are doing the best we can.  Every time we get a read on him, things change.  The same held true for Caz's ADD.  I probably feel more pressure than he does.  Which is fine by me.  I would rather shoulder the load, especially if that allows Coco to succeed.

No comments: