Friday, March 13, 2009

Another NH Trek

Since we missed our annual trip to NH (Attitash) this past November, we are really looking forward to this trip. We will be joining the owners of the condo, my college friend, Hillary and her husband, Michael. It will be nice to catch up with those two. Hillary was a good friend at Colby. And I think Michael is a great guy. They don't have kids, so this could get interesting. I hope they no what they are in for.
I think there may be too much snow on the ground up there to go hiking. That will be a bit disappointing. We may try to put the kids on skis or snowboards though. I was never a big skier growing up. Demi is a pretty good skier though. And just because I didn't do something, or find a sport/hobby to my liking, doesn't mean I won't try to expose the kids to it, so that they can make up their own minds. I know it's fun sharing something with your children that you enjoy doing. But I also want the boys to be their own person. As long as the family is together, that is fine by me.

No comments: