Friday, March 20, 2009

Dad and Coco Weekend

This weekend is all about Dad and Coco. Demi and Caz are off to NY to see Nanny Lil. Coco had too extensive a social calendar to make the trip to NY. The kid does have quite the social life. I am looking forward to some one on one time with Coco. We have a lot planned. I think we will do a quick dinner out and a movie one night. Maybe cook in and watch March Madness the next night. When I asked Coco if he wanted to cook his chili, he answered, "Yes." And then he added, "I want to make my mac and cheese too. We are going to feast!" That is my boy!
Not only are we going to have fun, but we are going to get our chores done too. We are going to clean around the house. Coco is going to get his Thank Yous from his birthday done. Got to have that balance. It's not going to be just a frat party. I mean there will be eating, scratching, and body noises, but you know.....all work and now play makes Jack a dull boy.

No comments: