Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Movie 6 came out at midnight today. I am not quite that hard core where I was going to a mid-week midnight viewing. No, I was not going to pay for that trip for the rest of the week. I am very excited to see this movie. And I am looking forward to taking the boys. I think Demi is actually into it too. Selfishly though, I am not going the whole weekend without seeing this movie. Even if it is perfect beach weather.
I had a discussion with Coco too, to motivate him. As if he really needed it. The kid is really impressing me with his reading this summer. He is on book 5 by the way. He spent the whole day reading 350 pages of it. He told me that ideally he wanted to read book 6 before seeing the movie. I told him he'd better get reading and that I wasn't waiting to see the movie. He'd better be ready on Friday......

No comments: