Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pre-Op

Tomorrow I go under the knife. Actually, it's only a scope, to clean out my right knee. It's long overdue. I have cartilage in there, one large piece under my knee cap. I don't seem to be anxious about it. I look forward to having it fixed. However, Coco seemed to be a bit worried about me having surgery. Last night he was asking questions about it. So tonight during bedtime I let him ask whatever he wanted. He clammed up a bit. I explained what was happening and that the procedure was routine these days. Coco asked me what I meant by that. He seemed OK when I told him it is something they do all the time now. And I do not believe that I was just talking to make myself feel better. Caz wished me luck but didn't seem to concerned. I didn't even think that the boys might have a hard time with it. I am glad I don't have to go into it with them upset.

No comments: