Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/11

So what do I do with all this free time that I have now that football is over? I take a day off. The boys were off from school. Demi had the daycare open. Seemed like a good idea to take off and spend a day goofing around with the boys. It ended up that Caz had a sleepover, so he's not around. Coco and I ended up going to a football game. A freshmen high school game. Why? Well,:
A) It's football
B) It's a rivalry - Hingham vs. Duxbury
C) Rooting interests on both sides - one of my old high school coaches on one side and one of my Mites assistants on the other
I picked up Caz and his buddy, then the 4 of us went to the movies. This was the first time that going to an animated flick didn't seem like a great idea. I think Caz had a moment of indecision and embarrassment that Dad was bringing him and his junior high buddy to a children's movie. They both briefly looked up at the board and muttered something about Saw 3D. They would have run out of that theatre screaming, the big fakers. In the end, I think they liked the movie - Megamind.
It was a good boys day off.

No comments: