Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holidays Are Here Again

It's that time. Time for XMas card, the annual Chinny newsletter, XMas trees, and good cheer. Sure the stores are packed, hot, and manners are scarce. Sure the shelves of stores were stock with XMas items just after Halloween. There were 2 radio stations in Boston that went XMas tunes 24/7 starting 11/1. But I think for me 12/1 is the offical start of the holidays.
I think I actually have some lines ready for this years newsletter. We had some good trips this year. It's going to be hard to pair down the list.
I like the challenge of finding the perfect gift for each member of the family. I have some good ideas on that already. It realy is the time for family and friends. Time to take stock and remind those that are important to you, just how much they mean to you. Life is too short not to acknowledge that. It is something that I am trying to impart to the boys.

No comments: