Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Rambling Man

Today is one of those rare times when I have to travel for work.  Nothing exotic. Kentucky.  Yep.  Below the Mason/Dixon line.  It's a quick trip.  6 AM flight out of Boston.   Land back in Boston tomorrow night at 6 PM.  Sure I could have gone last night, but that would be one less night to spend with the boys.  It makes for a long day, but I am willing to do it.
     The boys were great on the phone.  I asked them before I left to be extra helpful and to take care of Demi.  They did just that, taking out the trash and getting it ready for pick up (by my Dad, who just can't keep still in retirement).  I actually got some voluntary conversation from them over the phone.  They are older and technically it is easier to leave them, but to be honest, I still don't like doing it.

No comments: