Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Too Late for April Fools?

Did I get my dates wrong?  Is it really April Fools today?  I hope the kids are just joking with me.  Because they are really pushing my buttons today.  My nerves are not raw either.  I did not come home amped up.
     I felt that I was very even keeled coming home.  I help Demi make dinner.  Coco was playing XBOX and seemed in good spirits.  Caz was taking a break from homework and from Demi's account, having a good afternoon.  Then, from asking Caz to set the table for dinner and asking Coco to bring up toilet paper from the basement (where he was located while playing XBOX - It's not like he had to make a special trip), it all went down hill.  Even when I insisted they look me in the eye while I was speaking and repeat instructions back, they would forget the task or just not make an attempt at completing the task.  Caz tried to think before he spoke, but his attempt at giving constructive criticism about dinner was a fiasco.  Coco got down right surly and miserable.
     I gave Coco my lunch meat, so that he could make a turkey sandwich for school tomorrow and I still got attitude.  They b*tched over cleaning up the counter they both used, arguing over which crumbs belonged to whom.  Caz won't take any suggestions on how to study his poem,with which he is clearly struggling.  I don't know about them, but I am ready to call it a night.

No comments: