Thursday, March 27, 2014

Romeo! Romeo! Where for art thou, Romeo?

Caz floored me tonight. The conversation at dinner had started with Coco's English class about to start reading MacBeth.  I then recalled that Caz's class was reading Romeo & Juliet.  I asked him how it was going.  Caz relayed that his class was going to act it all out.  And not only that...he had volunteered for a part.  I was thrilled that he had volunteered for anything.  Then the other shoe dropped.  He announced that he had volunteered for the part of Juliet.  I asked him why, thinking that he would say that he knew that men acted all the parts in Shakespear's day.  But he chuckled and said that he thought it would be funny.  He planned to ham it up for his class.  Good for him.  Go for broke.  Take some risks.  It is really nice to see.

No comments: