Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Sweatshirt

I didn't realize the impact a simple Valentine's Day gift would have.  I got the boys a little something for Valentine's Day.  Actually, the pseudo holiday was just an excuse.  The store next door at work had a cool display of insulated sweatshirts with the logos of the 4 different Boston major sports teams.  Caz needed one because he had lost his other one months ago.  You know...the one he got specifically for this winter.  I thought Coco would get a kick out of a Celtics one.  So I grabbed one for each kid.  Caz got a black Bruins one.
     Coco has not taken his off since.  He sits around the house without a shirt, wearing just the sweatshirt. "I don't want anything between me and the fuzzy lining."  At school, he doesn't take it off, except for gym.  I am thrilled that he loves the sweatshirt.  But I think we are going to have to wash it more....

No comments: