Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thrift Shoppin'

OK.  So it wasn't a thrift shop.  It was Old Navy.  Close though.  Whatever the case, I was jeans shopping for the first time with Caz.  It was a good father/son moment.  I was struggling a bit actually.  Caz is taller than me now, but a lot skinnier.  The dimensions are just so much different.  I know he has no idea.  No help there.
     My first instinct was to put him in the slim fit jeans.  Wrong!  He couldn't pull them past his knees.  Regular fit it was.  He tried on a pair and we hit pay dirt.  So we got two pair.  Then he saw a shirt he liked.  No question asked.  I got it for him.  I mean, he actually took an interest in his clothes.  And they weren't sweat pants or a t-shirt.  I wanted to encourage more of that.  Maybe now he will want to go again.  One can hope, right?

No comments: