Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday

I am trying to create a good atmosphere for today.  Even though the forecast looks bad, with another winter storm warning facing us, I need to plan for school tomorrow.  Chances are we get another foot of snow.  School will likely be canceled.  But I still need to plan ahead.  Keep things calm.
     I got the boys a 4 pack of Virgil's Cream Soda for the game.  I have multiple crock pots going with fan favorites.  I have chips, cheese, and salsa.  The new TV is ready to go.  The stage is set.
     My main stress right now is that I have a job interview scheduled for tomorrow.  In NH.  There is no way I can drive 85 miles there tomorrow.  The snow is supposed to be heaviest during my normal commute time.  I am not leaving tonight with the game on.  Yes, that is my choice.  But I don't see leaving after either.  They really should make the Monday after the Super Bowl a national holiday.......

No comments: