Saturday, March 28, 2015

17 Years and Counting

Happy Anniversary, Demi!
     Demi and I are celebrating our 17th anniversary in Providence this year.  A simple overnight, but it will be a nice break for us all.  The boys have places to stay overnight.  So does Gizmo.  I don't think we are far away from the boys being able to stay alone for night.  But not quite yet.  And we will have to have a test run where Gizmo is cared for elsewhere.  They need to prove they can take care of themselves, before they can be responsible for the Giz.
     I have said before and will say it again, we all need a break sometimes.  We need some time to be by ourselves.  It's a healthy break.  Demi and I need some time to be a couple.  We are going to have brunch and dinner out.  We don't have a locked in itinerary.  We don't have to be anywhere at a certain time.  We can be as leisurely as we choose.  We really deserve a break.  I can't wait.

No comments: