Friday, August 14, 2015

The New Generation's Monty Hall

My nephew, The Hammer, is quite a game show host.  He is every bit the negotiator that Caz was at that age.  Everything is a haggle.  It can be really funny.  If the boys are carrying him around, then get tired, when they go to put him down they hear, "One more minute."  If you tell him to eat all his fruit, you may get "half?"  At the beach, it was "one more hamburger".  My niece, The Bug, go in the act too.  After the "one more hamburger", it was a hug and a smile in exchagn for a slice of pizza.  At bed time, The Hammer was exhausted.  He was breathing deeply.  He was eyes closed.  He had already bartered for "nuggling" with me.  Now, as I rolled away, his body stiffened.  His head came up and I heard, "one more minute.".....

No comments: