Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Groundhog's Day 2016

Our "Christmas" cards got mailed just in time.  They all should have been received by today.  Of course we delayed them on purpose.  We wanted to use a picture from Rome.  Why wouldn't we?  I wrote my annual poem in 90 mins.  This was also a labor I tried to take over from Demi.  I edited the picture, created the card, and had it shipped here.  I wrote the poem, bought the stamps, stamped the envelopes, put return address stamps on envelops, put the address labels on, folded & stuffed, then mailed.  The only thing I needed from Demi was her printing services.  Oh, she edited too.  But hopefully, this was one less large task for her to deal with.  Groundhogs day was the best timed holiday to use for this project.  Thanks Puxatawny Phil.

No comments: