Wednesday, November 14, 2007

100th Episode

"Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me thy ears"

I figured I needed one classy statement for my centennial post. Not quite the 100th episode of the Simpsons or Seinfeld, but important to me. It's a solid milestone. I plan to keep plugging along as long as I know a few folks are checking in from time to time. I find that this blog is still very therapeutic for me. And if I can help someone out, where by actually coming up with some sage advice, or even just a chuckle, than that is a bonus. I haven't quite got the banter I was hoping for but that may still come. I plan to search out some Fatherhood websites and maybe they will offer my blog as a link. Who knows?
But to all the Dads and Dads-to-be, keep working to be the best Dad you can be.

No comments: