Thursday, January 22, 2009

Battle of Evermore

Well, I can certainly report that I was much more vociferous at this past Board meeting than the last one. I think I did my part in getting folks talking about the needing to address certain inequity within the program. The teams with the larger rosters need to figure out how to manage playing time. We can't have another season like we did last year. We already know that we are going to lose quite a few kids to the other programs in town. That shouldn't matter. The reason they are leaving is the issue. I don't claim to know what the correct solution is. But at least I have the Board talking. We talked about JV teams, controlled scrimmages, and capping teams. We do have to figure out. Between 9 adults, I would hope we can do that.

No comments: