Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Crud

Well, we made it until the middle of January before our clan came down with the crud. Coco got up in the middle of the night vomiting. He continued every couple of hours until mid-afternoon. Poor kid started getting the dry heaves too. We laid him out by the fire on the couch in the den. I had moved a half of a cord of wood the previous morning. The kids and I had shoveled yesterday and again this morning. My back was tired and finally crapped out. My stomach seemed a bit off and I feared I was catching the crud too. So I laid on the floor with a heating pad by Coco and kept him company. The little champ made the bucket or the toilet every time. He finally perked up about kick-off time of the first game. I think he was thrilled he got to watch back to back games, even if he did fall asleep during half-time of the second game. I know I was happy about watching back to back games. I would say we successfully managed our first bout of the crud.

No comments: